BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE OR BY CALLING 09 832 6633
PARABEN FREE | CRUELTY FREE | VEGAN | NON-STICKY | FAST DRYING
At Leah Light Nails and Beauty we use only the BEST products available on todays market and because of that we are delighted to offer you our very own incredible tanning range by NOIR Tanning Solutions .
Noir Professional Tan is completely revolutionary! Created with a neutralising grey base that is like nothing ever seen before. Specifically designed to look incredible on any skin tone or colour!!
Noir Tan is rich in hydrating ingredients to ensure a long lasting tan, with proper care you can expect 7 to 10 days of beautiful tanned skin, and forget patchy fading.
Suitable for all clients and skin types, Noir Tan is a unique product because it allows the customer to customise the depth and darkness of the tan, simply leave it on for 2-3 hours for gorgeous subtle tan or leave it on longer to achieve a richer darker tan. Developing Time: (2 - 8hr)
Our tans are long lasting, approximately 7-10 days. Developing Time: anywhere from 2 - 8 hrs
The average result is 7 to 10 days of color. Factors such as skin type, activities, and maintenance can cause your results to vary.
Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple non-toxic sugar. The DHA in the tanning products we use at Leah Light Nails and Beauty are all 100% organic. DHA is FDA approved.
- Exfoliate your skin no less than 12 hrs prior to your appointment. This promotes even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
- If you plan on waxing, wax at least 8 hours prior to your appointment and avoid waxing after the tan.
- Avoid wearing makeup/moisturiser/deodorant as this can change the colour of the bronzer the spray.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with (suggested attire is dark-colored underwear/swimsuit or just a disposable g-string). The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on white clothing/sheets, however it will wash out of most fabrics. Nylons, lycra, silk, and leather should be avoided until your first post-tan shower.
- Wear loose fitting clothing for 5-8 hours, while tan develops.
- Don’t exercise, sweat, swim, or bathe for 8 hours.
- After 5 to 12 hours, shower normally. Don’t use exfoliates or abrasives.
- Wash with a mild shower gel or body wash, preferably moisturizing. Do NOT use Dove soap or any drying bar soaps after your tan!
- Color wash off during the first shower is normal: this is only the color guide tint. (bronzer) Your tan will continue to develop over the next 12 to 24 hours.
- Pat, don’t rub skin dry.Apply a moisturizer or body butter to shower damp skin. If you like, you can use a tan extender lotion (as sold in salon); Scrub palms after each use of the tan extender with soap and a nailbrush so that they don’t turn orange. Moisturise again before bed with a moisturiser of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Hot tubs, swimming pools, and even extended time in the ocean will prematurely remove your tan.