BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE OR BY CALLING 09 832 6633
At Leah Light Nails and Beauty we use only the BEST products available on todays market and because of that we are delighted to offer you our incredible tanning solution’s by B.Gorgeous .
B.Gorgeous Tan's contains 100% Certified Organic ingredients that work harmoniously together to deliver the best spray tans ever created.
Infused with caffeine, an ingredient that is widely known to firm the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite, rapid tan develops much quicker than other tans (1 – 4 hours).
Our Rapid Tan is rich in hydrating ingredients to ensure a long lasting tan, with proper care you can expect 7 to 10 days of beautiful tanned skin, and forget patchy fading.
Suitable for all clients and skin types, Rapid Tan is a unique product because it allows the customer to customise the depth and darkness of the tan, simply leave it on for 2-3 hours for gorgeous subtle tan or leave it on longer to achieve a richer darker tan. Developing Time: (3 - 5hr)
Our tans are long lasting, approximately 7-10 days. Developing Time: anywhere from 2 - 6 hrs
The average result is 7 to 10 days of color. Factors such as skin type, activities, and maintenance can cause your results to vary.
Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple non-toxic sugar. The DHA in the tanning products we use at Leah Light Nails and Beauty are all 100% organic. DHA is FDA approved.
- Exfoliate your skin no less than 12 hrs prior to your appointment. This promotes even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
- If you plan on waxing, wax at least 8 hours prior to your appointment and avoid waxing after the tan.
- Avoid wearing makeup/moisturiser/deodorant as this can change the colour of the bronzer the spray.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with (suggested attire is dark-colored underwear/swimsuit or just a disposable g-string). The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on white clothing/sheets, however it will wash out of most fabrics. Nylons, lycra, silk, and leather should be avoided until your first post-tan shower.
- Wear loose fitting clothing for 5-8 hours, while tan develops.
- Don’t exercise, sweat, swim, or bathe for 8 hours.
- After 5 to 12 hours, shower normally. Don’t use exfoliates or abrasives.
- Wash with a mild shower gel or body wash, preferably moisturizing. Do NOT use Dove soap or any drying bar soaps after your tan!
- Color wash off during the first shower is normal: this is only the color guide tint. (bronzer) Your tan will continue to develop over the next 12 to 24 hours.
- Pat, don’t rub skin dry.Apply a moisturizer or body butter to shower damp skin. If you like, you can use a tan extender lotion (as sold in salon); Scrub palms after each use of the tan extender with soap and a nailbrush so that they don’t turn orange. Moisturise again before bed with a moisturiser of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Hot tubs, swimming pools, and even extended time in the ocean will prematurely remove your tan.